Archetype: Melee Attack Speed Bruiser
Recommended Role: Hunter, Tactician
Price: 1800 or 685
|HEALTH||525 (+78)||HEALTH REGEN||8 (+0.5)|
|BASIC ATTACK||63 (+2.7)||ATTACK SPEED||1.5 (+3.0%)|
|ATTACK RANGE||130||MOVE SPEED||395|
|ARMOR||21 (+3.3)||MAGIC RESIST||33 (+1.0)|
|ATTACK HASTE RATIO||1.0||SPELL HASTE RATIO||0.2|
|ATTACK POWER RATIO||1.0|
|Cooldown:||8 / 8 / 8 / 8 / 8|
|Cooldown:||20 / 20 / 20 / 20 / 20|
|Cooldown:||12 / 12 / 12 / 12 / 12|
|Cooldown:||120 / 105 / 90|
Closed Beta: Patch 32.1 (July 17th, 2014)
- Base health reduced to 525, down from 540.
- Health per level reduced to 78, down from 84.
Closed Beta: Patch 32 (July 9th, 2014)
- Snapdragon (Q)
- Fixed a bug where this ability would execute an auto attack immediately after landing instead of waiting for the 0.2 second intended delay.
- Fixed a bug where the first auto attack executed after this ability connected would always be a guaranteed hit, regardless of the target's distance.
- Bramblecrush (E)
- The base damage of this ability has been reduced to 60/100/140/180/220, down from 60/105/150/195/240.
- Force of Nature (R)
- The bonus Health gained from activating this ability has been reduced to 150/275/400, down from 150/300/450.
Closed Beta: Patch 26 (Feb 24, 2014)
- Circle of Life (Passive)
- The radius in which seeds will spawn has been increased by 30%.
- The radius in which Marah may pick up the seed has been increased by 80%.
- Seeds will now have a minimum value of 0.5 Health per seed after reaching 80 stacks.
- The maximum seeds you may collect has been increased to 9999, up from 400.
- Snapdragon (Q)
- The projectile width of this ability has been widened by 50%.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Marah to not get pulled to her target if the target dispelled the effect.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Marah to not get pulled to her target if she was silenced during the effect.
Place of Birth: Shawcross Village, The Heart of the World
I haven't slept for days.
"How do you-?" he begins.
I watch the breath leave his mouth. It swarms with life, a cloud of tiny creatures, eyeless and oddly shaped, blown from the humid cavern of his lungs into the sunlight. The spring wind catches them; they twirl away to settle on a nearby bush.
The leaves thrum with the flow of water and strangely colored essences of earth. They tremble from the caress of the sun, energy vibrating into endless rows of brick shapes, constellations of pale green disks. I feel the quake of ants parading along trails of whisper-fine scent tendrils, waving in the air and tickling their antennae.
A bee's glassy wings rock back and forth. A speck of yellow unsticks itself in the downblast. It hangs suspended in an infinite sea of haze, objects that sizzle and wobble like clouds of gnats in the sun. The yellow speck whips aloft.
Enormous weights drift above the earth. Invisible rivers surge and tumble over the land. I feel the shiver of leaves in eastern forests; the sting of ice blown from shining peaks in the north; the sigh of western winds shaking water against the mountains; the parching, abrasive roar of pale sand-clouds rolling across the south.
My head is pummeled, my senses strained to breaking. There's too much. Worlds within worlds within worlds, and... I can't stop seeing them all. I can't not hear it.
"I'm fine," I blurt, rubbing my pounding forehead.
"-feel?" he finishes, with a smile. He takes one of my hands. "You know... you don't seem so different, love."
I watch the blood rushing beneath his skin, and fumble for words that could explain to him the sensation of a jungle blooming, or a glacier withering.