Archetype: Melee Tank
Recommended Role: Tactician, Hunter
Price: 1800 or 685
|HEALTH||530 (+78)||HEALTH REGEN||8 (+0.55)|
|BASIC ATTACK||61 (+2.85)||ATTACK SPEED||1.5 (+2.4%)|
|ATTACK RANGE||130||MOVE SPEED||385|
|ARMOR||20 (+3.1)||MAGIC RESIST||33 (+1.0)|
|ATTACK HASTE RATIO||0.5||SPELL HASTE RATIO||0.5|
|ATTACK POWER RATIO||0.8|
|Cooldown:||3 / 3 / 3 / 3 / 3|
|Cooldown:||14 / 14 / 14 / 14 / 14|
|Cooldown:||14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10|
|Cooldown:||120 / 110 / 100|
Author: Meat Visage
Author: Tachyon Speed
Patch 37 (October 21, 2014)
- Fixed a bug which caused a Shaper to become stuck in a falling animation when pulled by this ability while they were falling.
Closed Beta: Patch 32.1 (July 17th, 2014)
- Passive - Double-Edge
- Kahgen now gains double the amount of Focus from his basic attacks when attacking enemy Shapers.
Closed Beta: Patch 32 (July 9th, 2014)
- Quicksand (W)
- Fixed a bug where enemies on the outer edge of the Quicksand zone were being slowed for less than the intended amount.
Closed Beta: Patch 28.1 (April 24, 2014)
- Dust Devil (Q)
- The Focus cost to use this ability has been reduced to 30, down from 40.
- The Big Haul (R)
- The cooldown of this ability has been reduced to 120/110/100, down from 140/130/120.
Closed Beta: Patch 28 (April 8, 2014)
- The recommended items on Kahgen have been updated.
- Dust Devil (Q)
- The cooldown of this ability has been reduced to 3 seconds at all ranks, down from 4.
- The base damage of this ability has been increased to 40/65/90/115/150, up from 35/60/85/110/135.
- The base damage per stack of Spirit Sands that a target is affected by has been increased to 10/15/20/25/30, up from 6/9/12/15/18.
- The Power ratio per stack of Spirit Sand has been increased to 0.15, up from 0.08.
- Heat Wave (E)
- The range of this ability has been increased to 540, up from 500.
Place of Birth: the Rahli Keta, the Great Abeyance Desert
Hey up there. That's a fine hathi you're riding. Near to two rods tall, yeah?
So I can judge this here's your first time being robbed. Well, I'll explain how it works, so listen close.
First, we got you surrounded, and there's more of us than what you see. Don't matter to me if you believe that " just being honest and fair with you. Try to run, we will catch you.
Second, you surrender, we treat you fair and proper. You got my word of honor on that. And whatever you might be thinking, my word's good. What I says, I does. In this business oathbreakers don't live long.
It ain't you we're interested in, mate. Ain't even your own purses. But them chests you got strapped up top there? All done up in fancy brass, stamped with the Radhan Company seal? Them we take. Got no quarrel with them that work for a living. You and I? We're more alike than not. We just earn our coin by different means.
Them fat merchants in Nishi'an? Well... I 'spect they got a touch more than they need.
Now, the third thing " the last thing you need to know is this. Could be you're thinking, "T'ain't so many of these bandits. We can take 'em our own selves."
Maybe you could, mate. Maybe you can't. But if you fight...
I'll gut you like squealing pig.
I'll bend your fingers till they snap. I'll cut the strings in your legs. I'll carve you open and pile your stinking guts in front of ya.
And then, maybe, if you ask me real pretty-like... maybe I'll cut your throat.
Or maybe I'll leave you out here on the sand to bake.
Your call, mate.
I'll give you a bit to think on it.